Out of stock
On backorder
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached

Travelers' Tips

You are traveling and want to bring food, beverages or your pet into the United States?

Travelers entering the United States must declare all agricultural products on their U.S. Customs forms. U.S. agricultural inspectors will examine your items to be sure they meet entry requirements and do not harbor harmful foreign pests or diseases. U.S. inspectors have the authority to make a final determination about whether your products can enter the country. We recommend that you keep receipts and original packaging of agricultural products as proof of their country of origin.

As long as you declare all the agricultural products you are bringing with you, you will not face any penalties – even if an inspector determines that they cannot enter the country.

For more information, please see APHIS website.

For pets, please click here and here. If your pet is a bird, please also click here.

Please also visit the website of your airline.


Specific cases:

  • traveling with an exotic pet – click here
  • bringing wild animal products to the United States – click here 



Contact Us